Monday, August 27, 2007

So the people say...or at least one person!


Well, it's official. I rock. Who'd have thought it? Secretly I always did and would occasionally mention that fact to Lovey but he didn't believe it. But my friend Anna, over at Sincerely Anna, says I do and I believe her. After all, she is sincere.

I PROUDLY and excitedly told Lovey about my first blogger award and he was impressed.

...Until he found out that there was no voting involved and it was "just handed down". Then what little inspiring awe he had for me was replaced with the usual thought of "what a blogging dork she's become." I will wear that title proudly as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Yep, that pretty much sums up what Mike thinks of me, too! :)

And this sentiment has spread among the junior high leaders...they love to tease me about my blawwwg.