Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Bourne Ultimatum



Lovey and I had a lunch date today and went to see a movie. We went to see Bourne Ultimatum and both thought that it was really good. Full of action and suspense. It's funny, we both liked the movie and Jason Bourne for different reasons. Lovey thought his driving, the stunts, the lack of computer generated images and all the action was cool. I thought that Bourne was amazing because he really is a "multi-tasker" - especially for a man!

Lovey was quite disgusted that I was able to "domesticate" an action hero like Bourne. And that I find multi-tasking sexy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's so funny! I always thought Jason could do a lot in 2 hours.

Hey, did you see that I gave you an award today?!

weavermom said...

Found you from Sincerely Anna. :)

I love the "my hands are full" post. I only have 2, but one is quite energetic so I get this comment in "that tone" as well. I usually say my hands are full of joy, but I might have to switch to yours - that's a good one!