Tuesday, August 14, 2007

So, I guess it's time to clean the van...

It's true. I'm a minivan momma. I was in denial for a long time, but have come to accept that fact. Not only am I a minivan momma, I am a minivan momma who drives a minivan filled with trash, toys and old food. With 4 kids I don't really have time to dedicate to cleaning my van, nor do I really want to because I know that the kids will trash it anyway. So, I put off cleaning it until... One of the kids eats food that is old, crusty and green.

So I guess it's time to clean the van.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always looked down in shame at mothers who couldn't keep their minivans clean. Gaw, I wouldn't be that way when I had kids!

Um, I'm eating crow over here and it smells like french fries.

Momma Oak said...

Anna- YOU sincerely crack me up!

Anonymous said...

especially when Badger spills a berry smoothie from Costco

Anonymous said...

you know who this is, right? (JB)

Momma Oak said...

a trip like that is burnt into my memory - 2 screaming infants, pouring rain, hungry boys, berry smoothie on the carpet, drivers coveting my parking space...how could I forget?!?!